Monday, May 17, 2010

Estoy agradecida...so thankful


~Super BIG Thanks to everyone who came out Friday and Saturday to the closet sale! It was perfect, I love selling from the comfort of my own home...I loved all the visitors too! ~ At first I was, a little worried because of the crazy rain. I had planned on a "yard" sale with tents, Arnold Palmers and Lone stars to boot, but everything fit nicely in the new GIGANTIC ( to me)living room... and we still had dranks. ~I am thinking we will be repeating this little hootenanny several times a year, heck maybe even once a month( she says, all bright eyed)...and in the yard next time, hopefully. I will surely be telling y'all all about it. ~I do still have plenty of pretty things for sale,and will be adding them to my shop. ~ What I am most super excited about is this summers frock ......and how beautiful it looked on so many different shaped bodies!~I made them all stappless to start, then I added straps to most after they were bought...(like here... they cross over in the back) ....but they work without straps as well, or also as a halter (although I am not a halter girl) This dress is so comfortable and versatile and one size fits most(approx SZ 4-10...although I have drafted a larger and smaller pattern.Almost all sold but, not this one....~I am making more this week so be lookin'!!! If you see something you like or wanna look before I have it posted in the shop shoot me an email and I will arrange a cyber viewing... or we can do it up custom for you

and I will leave you with some blue bonnets on a tea towel....
PS... burger is going part time to a Spanish immersion daycare, hence the blog post title...we are all trying to learn!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I SO wish I could have gone to your sale! Looks like you had some great stuff! I am so inspired to go sew right now.

two vegan boys said...

I am sad I missed the sale. Boo!

belle said...

I missed both of you too! i will be doing another probably end of june