Wednesday, December 8, 2010

aprons and bags... so special

~I wanted to share a little of what is available from my Stock. We will be missing the market this week but if you are local and wanna come by my homestead just call, email, or message me on FB. If you are not local and see something you like or know something you would like me to make email or message me on FB. bellesouthgirl at yahoo dot com

I have several simple pocket aprons and napkin sets. All made from re-purposed cotton canvas weight fabric.



I have this apron with a chic that is a pattern I drew up off my favorite vintage apron that I wear all the time. It is a lovely little thing.

I also have this cowboy Christmas apron made from new vintage and re-purposed fabrics.
All the aprons are specially priced $40

Along with the aprons I have a few simple tote bags. ALL have interior pockets and fun coordinating liners. they are made from vintage, new and re-purposed fabrics. They are all specially priced$25 each

This is the lil' bird

The holly hobby knock off



And the country fair tote!

~I will be posting all of these in my store tonight and tomorrow but I had a few folks asking for peeks ! SO if you see something you want me to hold for you, go ahead and let me know and I will leave it out of the shop.

No comments: