Monday, May 30, 2011

hawt ...new frocks that beat the heat




~Even though it was like 98 and windy as hell we had a wonderful day at the market Saturday.
We have our sights set on marketing next week as well! The market is filled to capacity with fresh veggies right now...I know its hot but you cannot beat the selection and with Barton Creek you can trust when they say local they really mean it! All central Texas All the time! Plus if you get there early you can beat the heat!

I am making these wrap belts that are reversible and made from re-purposed fabrics...I was selling them only with dresses but just started making them to sell individually. They are fun and cute with so many things!I also made the new pattern for a scoop neck knit dress(pictured up top).
I made me one in black too and I wore it everyday this weekend! so comfy and flattering! This black is still available. There will also be a pink and taupe one for nest week.I hope to borrow a camera this week to at least post more informative photos

This is my beautiful sis modeling her custom orchid dress and another belle and burger frock she just had to have!(thanks sis)

No comments: